This event features 12 wineries. Tickets to taste at any and all wineries during the event (April 23-24) are $20 and can be purchased in advance at the Association's website (click here) or at any participating winery.
Recently, this blog featured an upcoming event in Butte County on April 30, and now wine adventurers have the opportunity to explore even further afield.
The book, Wineries of the Sierra Foothills, includes a chapter on Clos Saron winery in Oregon House. That winery is open for visitors on April 23, the Saturday of the Wine Trail Weekend. Other area wineries are open for both days. Here's the map, so do explore!
1. Purple Line Uban Winery, 760 Safford St., Oroville, CA 95965. 530-534-1785
2. Long Creek Winery, 323 Ward Blvd, Oroville, CA 95966 530-589-3415
3. Quilici Winery, 72 Quail Hill Place, Oroville, CA 95966 530-589-5088
4. Grey Fox Vineyard, 90 Grey Fox Lane, Oroville, CA 95966 530-589-3920
5. Cobble Ridge Distillery, 555 Avacado Drive, Gangor, CA 95914 530-679-0679
6. Hickman Family Vineyards, 77 Orange Ave, Bangor, CA 95914 530-679-0679
7. Bangor Ranch Vineyard & Winery, 5768 La Porte Rd., Bangor, CA 95914 510-658-2056
8. Spencer Shirey Wines, 6857 La Porte Road, Bangor, CA 95914 530-205-3579
9. Clos Saron, 9269 Collins House Drive, Oregon House, CA 95962 530-692-1080
10. Grant-Marie Winery, is located in Oregon House, but their wines are being poured at Yuba Harvest, located 13919 Lake Francis Rd., Dobbins, CA 95935 530-692-1084 is the phone to the winery, 530-418-8240 is the phone to Yuba Harvest store.
11. Lucero Vineyards, 10654 Texas Hill Road, Dobbins, CA 95935 530-692-9214
12. Renaissance Vineyard,12585 Rices Crossing Road, Oregon House, CA 95962 530-692-9510
You can read more about this wine region at the webiste of the North Sierra Foothills Vintners Association www.northsierrawinetrail.com, or call them at 530-6790679